Meet Kez Wickham St George
Multi published International Author, Wearable Arts artist, Abstract artists, Paper Artist and Poet.
Having written three full novels, White Wahine, Metal Mermaid and The Cuppa Tree, she is internationally published.
She uses her own experiences, plus the tales told by others she has encountered during extensive travels, to and around many different countries, as the inspiration for romance thrillers, that she has become so recognised for.
With Sorcha, the first of four novels to be called the Scribe Chronicles, she travels to another world, a whole new and exciting realm.
Kez is also a 3D abstract artist with a broad and flexible technique developed over many years working with mixed media. Her collections have been featured in solo and group exhibitions across Western Australia. Several of her creations hang in private residences overseas, including in South Africa, England, New Zealand, Fiji and Australia.
Find out the inside scoop.....
1. How she started knowing and feeling her creativity.
2. How has this changed her life.
3. How she determined her unique style.
4. How her journey has taken her from traveling to romance to supernatural.
5. How this activity fits into her transitioning in life.
Don't miss our OUTBACK Author Chat!