Email us for help
Scientists have grown an entity that closely resembles an early human embryo, without using sperm, eggs or a womb.
2. Instead of a sperm and egg, the starting material was naive stem cells which were reprogrammed to gain the potential to become any type of tissue in the body.
3. Synthetic human embryo raises ethical issues
4. The British King, Jamaica’s current head of state, should be replaced by a Jamaican head of state, thus establishing Jamaica as a republic.
5. The British Privy Council should remain as Jamaica’s final court of appeal.
6. The head of state should be appointed by the governor general on the recommendation of the prime minister, or elected by the Jamaican people.
7. Ministers of government should be appointed by the governor general on the recommendation of the prime minister alone, or by him jointly with both chambers of Parliament.
. Whether there should be fixed term limits for holders of the office of prime minister.
10. Whether national elections should be held according to fixed dates.
11.Whether there should be 12 months of education on the reform of the Constitution before a referendum is held.