BlogTalkRadio uses cookies. By using our services, you're agreeing to our Cookies Policy. Got it

Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

Ron Nawrocki - Wealth DNA - The Affluent Investor

  • Broadcast in Finance
Boomer and The Babe Network

Boomer and The Babe Network


Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow Boomer and The Babe Network.

The Wealth DNA radio show is dedicated to helping you increase your wealth, and to educating and informing investors. Regular listeners have heard: "never take financial advice from people who are poorer than you" – since we firmly believe it's far better to learn about personal finances from the Wealthy/Affluent. Similarly, our listeners know that "if you invest like everyone else – you should expect to get results like the majority of others do". That majority is part of the 95% who will never be wealthy. Our listeners on the other hand, strive to be in that 5% of the wealthy.

Our special guest will be Dr. Philip DeMuth, Managing Director of Conservative Wealth Management, LLC, a company catering to affluent investors. He is also the author and co-author (with Ben Stein) of several books on investing. As part of our continuing series, we'll focus on two of them "The Little Book of Alternative Investments" and his most recent book "The Affluent Investor". 

How do Alternative Investments fit into the portfolios of the wealthy? Besides the number of zeros, how do portfolios of the affluent differ from average investors? Are Dr. DeMuth's observations of the wealthy similar to the studies conducted and documented by Dr. Thomas Stanley and Dr. William Danko? What is Phil DeMuth's investment philosophy/strategy? How do Wall Street firms shrink an investors wealth?

To learn the answers to these and many other questions we have for our special guest Dr. Philip DeMuth.