Popular in Books
Tony (Anthony John) Hilling was born in Glasgow, Scotland of Scots/Irish parentage. He has spent time as a lawyer, priest, non-denominational pastor, and most recently as a writer. His first work, "The Voice of Aedistamen", tells the story of an enslaved people in a fantasy world who struggle for freedom. In their quest they rediscover an ancient faith in a forgotten God who calls forth a deliverer from among them. Tony is also working on another fantasy novel, "The Caves of the Kananaskis", and has written a biblical play called, "Imwas". He and his family now make their home in Western Canada.
Drop by Tony's Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/Tony-Hilling/e/B00Y3UFUFS/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1
Recorded live on May 21st, 2016 at the Birmingham Baldwin Library.
Diana Plopa reads from and discusses her upcoming romantic novel: A Tryst of Fate. This is the continuation of yesterday's Giffin of Greed episode.
Keep an eye on http://www.greywolfeshop.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html to know when you'll be able to order Tryst of Fate!
This was the final Meet The Pack that will be hosted at the Baldwin Library. Sign up with our mailing list to stay current on the locations of future events!
Check out www.greywolfepublishing.com/Events.html for more information, and an up-to-date calendar of all upcoming events.
Vanta M. Black, author of Oubliette-A Forgotten Little Place, enjoys uncovering the dark mysteries of our Universe. In addition to writing, she enjoys traveling to provocative places and studying all things esoteric. Vanta M. Black calls on her own experiences with entities known as "shadow people," and their horrifying late-night visitations, to masterfully deliver Oubliette. Though she once dismissed them as simply night terrors, Black was forced to question what the "things" that visited her were, after someone else witnessed one preparing to attack her as she slept. Oubliette is also inspired by the real oubliette at Leap Castle, the famed most-haunted castle in Ireland. In the 1920's it was emptied out, and the remains of over 150 different bodies were removed with wheelbarrows. A worker found a pocket watch in the remains, and it dated from the mid-1800s. This revealed how very recent the oubliette had claimed victims. After hearing about Leap Castle's oubliette, Black imagined there must be a myriad of forgotten stories behind each soul who met their fate within it. This thought became the inspiration for writing Oubliette-A Forgotten Little Place. Not only did Black visit Leap Castle, she also made jaunts to many French chateaux and the Paris Catacombs for research. Other inspirations include legends from the Knights Templar, the French Revolution, the Reformation, the Holy Roman Empire, and the Black Death. Black has degrees in English, communication and art. She resides in Southern California with her husband and pug-mixes, and spends her time in support of causes that empower women and advance science and technology.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (58 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (33 chatters)
- John Baptist (26 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- WOBC RADIO (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Rock n Roll Psychic (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- deliverancebyfaith (5 chatters)
- Ron March Show (5 chatters)
- alexas29 (5 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- Tapp into the Truth (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Loren Due (3 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (3 chatters)
- Readings by Jody and Friends (3 chatters)
- Heka Activated (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- The REAL HOODOO (2 chatters)
- TheGingerLondonShow (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Negdog Radio (1 chatters)
- OneSister2Another (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit