Host Dave Cleinman welcomes editor Laurie Boris to the show to discuss the ins and outs, ups and downs of the book writing process, from the viewpoint of an editor.
A popular author in her own right, and a frequent flyer in multiple groups dedicated to writing and editing, Laurie is also an exceptional editor, and knows the ins and outs of making a story the best it can be.
The writing process is complicated, and readers expect certain things, regardless of genre, and Laurie and Dave will discuss this. We encourage callers, readers and writers alike. When you call in, here's what you can do:
1. Share a particular issue you have with story creation or writing.
2. Share any confusion you have about how to do something the correct way (if there is a correct way :))
3. Share a (brief) sample and ask for feedback.
If you are a reader:
1. Read a sample you think could be better.
2. Share an author you like and why their writing works for you.
Writers and readers alike, ask questions share and learn! (And maybe teach us a few things in the process).
You can meet Laurie on her website also http://laurieboris.com