Paula Shoyer believes that you don't have to go without your favorite comfort foods in order to be healthy. As a world-renowned chef and teacher, she has developed her own signature approach to cooking, allowing you to prepare and serve comfort food from recipes lighter on calories and easier to create. A French-trained chef, worldwide cooking teacher and mother of four, Paula Shoyer is the energetic author of The Healthy Jewish Kitchen (2017), The New Passover Menu (2015), The Holiday Kosher Baker (2013), and The Kosher Baker (2010).
Paula Shoyer joins akaRadioRed to discuss:
* Favorite Fattening Family Recipes – 5 ways to make these nutritious
* Guerilla Baking for the Working Mom: How to get 3 desserts in the oven in less than 10 minutes
* For Grandma and Grandpa – Healthier spins on classic holiday foods they'll love
* Leave-No-Veggie-Behind – Recipes your youngsters and oldsters will love
* Lighten-Up Your Holiday Meal – 4 ways to lighten-up classic Jewish dishes
* 3 Must-Have Gluten-Free Recipes – Today, every cook and host needs these
* 6 Secrets for Perfect Summer Pies – Yes, perfection!
* Just Say No to Mayonnaise – 5 all-natural salads and sides