Black Books Weekend
Friday Night, December 6 - December 9, 2019
Each year thousands of people – educators, concerned parents, community leaders, authors, poets and publishers – devote their time and resources to presenting the reader with great books! However, too many outstanding books do not get the attention and reader support that they deserve. We want to help with this state of affairs, so we encourage readers to purchase books to give as gifts 365 days a year.
Join Ella Curry and 40+ authors on the EDC Creatins Facebook wall as we celebrate the holidays during our live-stream! Our publishing friends have donated over 100 books for the readers and several other book related gifts.
EDC Creations is proud to announce readers to awesome women who write with purpose and have profound messages in their books! Our goal is to help improve our visibility in the reading world. You can join the campaign too, by sharing all of my book tour related posts for the month!
The EDC Creations Sponsored Tours are geared toward introducing authors to avid readers! Readers can visit the main tour page and find out more about each author: https://www.smore.com/9yzf
Friday Night, December 6, 2019
Featured Authors and Books
- Lutishia Lovely/Camryn King Series
- Capital Sins by Cheryl Mattox Berry
- The Key to My Pain by Antoinette Davis
Pearl Page Recorded Readings
- Unveiled by La Rhonda Crosby-Johnson
- Miami Beat III: Illusions by Frederica Burden
- Seeds of Deception by Arlene L. Walker
- The Caged Butterfly by Marian L. Thomas
- Barbara Keaton (Love Like It’s Hot Boxset)
- Love, Lies & Consequences Series by Natasha D. Frazier