Join Nancy J. Reid and Lisa D. Smith, the mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Magazines, for Big Blend Radio’s Toast to The Arts & Parks Show featuring a reunion conversation with artists who spent a month off-grid on Loggerhead Key in Dry Tortugas National Park, through the National Parks Arts Foundation’s unique artist residency program.
- Tanya Ortega - Founder of the National Parks Arts Foundation
- Anna Glynn - Award-winning contemporary, multi-media Australian artist
- Carter McCormick & Paula Sprenger - Filmmakers and founders of Habitat Productions
- Matthew & Julie Chase-Daniel - Santa Fe based husband-wife visual and literary artist team
- Denesa Chan - Filmmaker and photographer; and Gavin Mulvay - Wind flight engineer
- Shannon Torrence - Florida based painter, the Flyting Tortuga Brothers duo
Featured music is “Underwater, Above Water” from the album “A Hawai’i Interlude” by slack key guitarist Makana.