Email us for help
Join Nancy J. Reid and Lisa D. Smith, the mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Magazines, for Big Blend Radio’s 2nd Friday Food Wine & Travel Festival, airing live from from the Hummingbird Inn in Easton, MD.
On This Episode:
- Eric Levinson, innkeeper/owner of the award-winning Hummingbird Inn, a stately 1865 Queen Anne Victorian in historic Easton, MD
- Margaret Davis Ghielmetti, a world traveler, two-time Moth StorySLAM winner, and author of “Brave(ish): A Memoir of a Recovering Perfectionist.”
- Linda Ballou, a world traveler, outdoor adventurer, and author of “Lost Angel Walkabout: One Travelers’s Tales” and “Lost Angel in Paradise.”
- Featured music is “Hummingbird” by Wally Lawder, “Traveler” by the Walk-A-Bout Band.
Upcoming Festival Episodes with International Food Wine Travel Writers Association (IFWTWA):
- Taste Alaska with Midgi Moore, owner of Juneau Food Tours
- Explore Oregon’s Rogue Valley Wine Country with Cori Solomon & Eli Matthews
- Getting to Know Texas Wine with Shelly Wilfong