Join hosts Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith, the mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine and Park & Travel Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Vacation Station Travel Show airing live from the SureStay Best Western Hotel in Leesville, Louisiana.
This episode focuses on the Love Your Parks Tour visit to Louisiana’s No Man’s Land including Natchitoches, Sabine, Vernon and Beauregard Parishes. The Neutral Strip region, (a.k.a. No Man’s Land) draws its name from the area’s brief stint as an official buffer zone between Spain and the United States following the Louisiana Purchase. Celebrate the culture, history, art, folklife, natural resources, cuisine, attractions and events of the No Man’s Land Becoming Louisiana Bicentennial Celebration that continues until Fall 2021.
On This Episode:
- Marci Cook - Vernon Parish Tourism Commission
- Rebecca Blankenbaker & Logan Schlatre - Cane River National Heritage Area, plus, Kelli West - Natchitoches CVB
- Candice JeanSonne - Best Western Natchitoches Inn
DUE TO A TECHNICAL ISSUE WITH BlogTalkRadio? WE WILL HAVE TO RESCHEDULE THE NEXT 2 SEGMENTS (AND MUSIC) - IT WILL BE REAL SOON!
- Julia Coleman-Kiefer & Captain Paul Lohr - Cane River Queen River Boat and Cane River Paddle & Pedal Sports, plus, Arlene Gould - Natchitoches CVB
- Linda Curtis-Sparks & Wanda Rivers - Sabine Parish Tourism Commission