BlogTalkRadio uses cookies. By using our services, you're agreeing to our Cookies Policy. Got it

Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

Beyond Abuse Radio: Embracing Your Beauty, Part 2

  • Broadcast in Education
Beyond Abuse Radio

Beyond Abuse Radio

×  

Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow Beyond Abuse Radio.
h:131218
s:4418591
archived
Did you know that only 4% of women around the world consider themselves beautiful?  Chances are, if you are an abuse survivor, you find yourself in the other 96%. We are all born with innate beauty.  As we grow older, we cover our sweet beauty with layers of self-protection, especially if we were abused.  Our openness is hidden by skepticism.  Our vulnerability covered up with control.  Our playfulness turns to perfectionism and our honesty becomes a carefully managed image.  But our beautiful, authentic selves are still there.  They are just a bit harder to see.  
Join Misa Leonessa as she helps you to rediscover your beauty in this week's episode of Beyond Abuse Radio.

Comments