Authors on the Air host welcomes colleague, best-selling author and fuuny gal Pamela Fagan Hutchins. This is what she told me: I like big butts and I cannot lie: horse butts that is. As in draft cross horses, which I ride with my hunky husband way up in the frozen north of Snowheresville, WY and deep in the heart of Nowheresville, TX. I am a wannabe barrel racer afraid of going fast, an eater of ribeye, and the author of the USA Today bestselling What Doesn't Kill You world of romantic mysteries.And now, her books: You can read my What Doesn't Kill You series of novels in any order or as standalones, but they're a lot of fun if you do them like this:
1. Katie (PG-13): Saving Grace, Leaving Annalise, Finding Harmony
2. Emily (PG-13): Heaven to Betsy Earth to Emily, Hell to Pay
3. Ava (R, sexual situations): Bombshell, Stunner, Knockout
4. Michele (PG-13): Going for Kona, Fighting for Anna, Searching for Dime Box
5. Maggie (R, language): Live Wire, Sick Puppy, Dead Pile (plus shorts Buckle Bunny and Shock Jock)
When I'm not writing or riding, I'm passionate about hiking, always with a couple of rescue dogs (and an occasional goat and donkey), bear spray, a mountain lion knife, and my Judge. NO ANIMALS HAVE BEEN HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS LIFE ADVENTURE (but don't sneak up on me).