Email us for help
Vondran Legal® - You CLICK we DEFEND® - Strike 3 Holdings Defense Law - FAQ.
Here are the top FAQ's we get as IP legal counsel when "John Doe" Defendants are sued in Federal court over alleged movie file-sharing of Blacked, Tushy, Slade and Vixen movies.
1. How did Strike 3 find out I was downloading their movies?
2. What if I was a previous subscriber to their Tushy and Vixen videos?
3. Can I settle my case anonymously?
4. Are there any defenses to infringement?
5. What is a "financial hardship" case?
6. Why should I go with Vondran Legal?
7. What are typical settlement amounts?
8. What is the Cobbler case from the 9th Circuit, and why does it matter?
9. Has Strike 3 Holdings ever lost a case?
10. What happens if I am not the downloader?
11. Can you Quash the ISP subpoena?
If you need legal help, call us at (877) 276-5084 or visit AttorneySteve.com.