Attorney Steve® Software Audit Essentials - The Autodesk Internal Audit
In this episode of Vondran Legal Hour, Attorney Steve® discusses the ins and outs of the Autodesk internal audit which raises many questions:
1. Is this a scam?
2. Is this voluntary?
3. Is this a contractual audit?
4. How did Autodesk find out?
5. Will I lose my perpetual licenses?
6. Will this be an ON-SITE audit?
7. Does our company have to pay for the audit?
8. Can we still be held liable for willful copyright infringement penalties AFTER the audit?
9. Should we install their script on our computer networks if we are not indemnified for any potential damage
10. Should we hire a software audit defense lawyer to assist us?
This podcast is general legal information only and not legal advice or a substitute for legal advice, For more information go to our Software Audit Resource Center or call us at (877) 276-5084.