Email us for help
Cesare Varallo is lawyer in Italy and his specialization lies mainly on food safety, food labeling and food regulatory issues. He founded the website www.foodlawlatest.com and in 2013 he started his independent consultancy activity for the food business operators.He can assist clients in the crisis management and he offers complete and tailor made support to companies during food recalls/withdrawals procedures.His activity embraces also legal assistance to clients both in managing consumer's complaints and in drafting internal procedures to minimize the impact of these incidents. He can represent clients in front of criminal and administrative Italian courts, and in front of the competition authority AGCM.From April 2014 he is Vice President Business and Regulatory Affairs EU at Inscatech.
2. Are there recurrent food safety issues related to Hepatitis A in EU?
3. Do you have a huge Hepatitis outbreak in EU in 2013, can you tell us more?
4. So, there were multiple oubreaks. Any link between them or with the US outbreak as well?
5. How the Authorities managed the crisis. What they suggested to consumers to avoid the infection from Hepatitis A?
6. In the end, the Authorities were able to trace back the establishments and the causes of the infection?
Food Lawyer in Italy
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 27, 10125 Turin, Italy
M: +39.349.5275567 Fax: +39.(0)11.0674767