Jeremy Moreno, Accredited Advisor of Insurance, joined Tolman & Wiker Insurance Services, LLC in 2011. He specializes in risk advisement to executives and business owners. His specialties are in agriculture, construction, manufacturing, finance, and technology.
Prior to entering the insurance industry, Jeremy has years of experience in starting an agricultural marketing division for a row crop grower on the Central Coast of California. Jeremy has experience in sales, management, food safety compliance, quality control, accounting, contract review, commodity pricing, inventory management, content management, recall procedures and finance. Jeremy attended the University of Southern California and Fresno State. He holds a Bachelor’s in Business Administration with a Focus in Entrepreneurship and Management.
In addition, Jeremy is active in a number of professional associations including AgSafe, Grower Shipper Association, Boys and Girls Club, Rotary International, Toastmasters International, Santa Maria Operation of Transportation Helpers, Young Professionals, and the Santa Maria Chamber of Commerce.
2. The world population is projected to go over 9 billion by 2050 with production to grow by 60%.
3. This will place major challenges for the global food supply chain.
4. Product contamination and recall liability is a major risk for food producers.
5. How can the insurance industry help food growers, processors and distributors?
6. What are the business insurance requirements for food producers?
7. Are there additional risks which can be minimized with business insurance?
Jeremy Moreno, AAI
CA DOI License: 0E52073