Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.


ambeingme for you as President


Follow This Show

Stay in the know about new episodes and updates.
This user reasons that it is time to elect one of us into the White House as President of the United States. Too many politicians have been elected President, to our country's detriment, its miss-steps and our ignored well-being. In consideration of our future, i would like to be considered as President. After 7 years of being on Blog Talk Radio, our present election process has managed to prevent me, or anyone, without money, campaign financing or a political affiliation from being presented in newspapers, on television or national radio. It is time to have a non-politician, who is one of us, and, who will be one of us - every day in the White House - sharing the same DNA of many Americans: our daily numerous adversities; our daily numerous ailments; our daily numerous aspirations. I beleive the present party candidates, with political retreading, as well as our two Political parties, are too well off the beaten path to adequately feel what is right for us and what is best for our country. In every thirty ( 30 ) air-time minutes, i will introduce us to each other and me to you. if you can believe honesty and integrity still exists and in each of us and me, you can believe that one of us is equal to either party presidential candidate in ability, and a bit ahead in honesty. Please listen in and decide if we Americans can elect one of our own unchosen. The only unheard lobby in America is us, daily individuals outside of government. It's time to re-direct the path of the White House, straighten out Congress, align our laws into something sensible, bring savy & success to us whle being respected in the world. This may all sound beyond sensible, seem to be unrealistic, look impossible, and border on impracticality. I know, because without money, and I don't want any ( save your campiagn contributions' money for yourselves and family since word of mouth - like in the days of Paul Revere - is more valuable and trusted ) the challange of campaig

On-Demand Episodes

10/27 - 56% approve of Pres OBAMA. What about the rest of you 44% - I am here for you and bring you and them in to 99% approval with me. The MEDIA says change is not needed because half of the country likes want is going on.... more

11/26 Hillary Clinton: Betwixt Bravado - don't you love it - she is quite a catch as President: NOT, Oh you fools America, you got the wrong Clinton to the W.H.. It is almost all over for you - pick the Queen for President. This is not mean. The... more

1/25 After 14 months of BS by the Two Over Spent Presidential Candidates – what have you to say for yourselves: 1.) I gave up on ETHICS; 2.) I believe in MONEY POLITICS and BUYING OF THE PRESIDENCY; 3.) I don't... more

11/24-16 The Days Are Dwindling: The Course of our Country is heading for an Iceberg: Hillary Clinton Iceberg or the Donald Trump Iceberg. Several million Americans will rue the election and sue for peace of mind, which will not... more

11/23-16 After 9 years of attempting to reach and speak to you about what you need, we need, our Country needs and the World needs that I can bring out and for all, I am at Wits' End and hopelessly handcuffed by POLITICS and the... more

Politics, Old and New, is the same prescription for a lagged society and a drunk economy. What am I saying. With Politicians at the helm of government and at several directing levels at federal Agencies and in Congress, the will of some... more

11/21-16 DOWN TO THE WIRE: Down To The Sea In Ships OR Down To Earth - which will it be. It is hard for me to talk about myself; I like to speak to people to. Telling you about how good I am or how good I'll be in the White House is not... more

11/20-16 YOU SAW IT LAST NIGHT Unless YOU DIDN'T WANT TO SEE IT: There is was and is: Hillary Clinton = a CON ARTIST and at best, a SHREWD UNMITIGATED LIAR. AM I on THE CLINTON TRAIN – YES: The Curtis... more

There is so much to start off with on this BLOG which is not a BLOG - it is it isn't - by definition it is, by it's special character and content, it is not. A funny moment occurred this AM and i thought how good it would be that i would be in the... more

As the Election Day get shorter, Our Country's days get longer - suffering from the incomplete and unworthy Presidential Candidates. Only I, an unknown, knowing the problems in our Country, can do more because of the position of being a... more