Free Premium Trial
Email us for help
Create your own
Start your show
Free Premium Trial
Your show will resume after this message
Loading audio for smooth playback...
The episode audio is being processed and will be ready shortly.
have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.
100Radio Episode 18: The Past and the Returning Ex
Fri, Apr 27, 2012 03:00AM UTC
Follow This Show
If you liked this show, you should follow S100.
• Past Sexual Partners: If you have slept with a friend/associate's current boyfriend/girlfriend in the past, are you obligated to tell them? What about men/women that have slept with someone and become friends with their current girlfriend/boyfriend, do you let them know?
• The Returning Ex: The one that won't stay away. How to deal with them. If you've moved on to a new situation, how do you explain this to them? Also, how do you deal with someone that only seems to come around when things aren't "happy-go-lucky" with their on-again/off-again boyfiend/girlfriend?
• Sensitive People: How do you turn someone down "kindly" without hurting their feelings?
• Being Nosey: Is the information you find while snooping ever usable in an argument? Could it lead to a break-up? Why or why not?
• Parents: Is it ever ok for your "baby-mama/baby-dadies" current boyfriend/girlfriend to discipline your child? EVER???
• The word "bitch": When is it ok to ever use this word?
• Unofficial Titles: The person you're seeing, supporting, sleeping with, etc.....but y'all don't have an official title. What are the signs, symptoms and diagnosis of this situation?
Have any questions or topics that you would like to hear on the show? Email us: 100Radio206@gmail.com
Actress Gabrielle Stone
LYONS RADIO NETWORK
Your Podcast or Mine!
Your Podcast or Mine
LiveParanormal History FM
Clutter or Hoarding?
Attention Talk Radio
Hiding Behind the Mask
Connecting with Joy
Heart Over Ego Radio
Hip Hop Music
HipHop Artist R.O.B.
Register or log-in
Would you like to create a free account?
Already have an account?
Add This Player To Your Website or Social Network
Publish To Social Networks
Embed To Sites & Blogs
Create your own Radio Show
Join the Platform
Set up a Live Interview
Want to start your own podcast?
Help & Support
Terms & Policy
Connect With Us