1. Agency, who represents you and how do they represent you. What are the responsibility of the Realtor to buyer/seller.
2. Virginia is a buyer beware state. What do sellers have to disclose. NOTHING! What does that mean to buyer/seller
3. The relationship of the client to the mortgage lender and the Realtor. How do you know who you can trust.
Special Guests are:
Ms. Maria Vasilakos Mobile: 571-334-3299
Mortgage Consultant with Monarch Mortgage and a Military Mortgage specialist. A licensed in DC., Maryland and Virginia and certified with USA Cares. I have been in the mortgage industry for 12+years. I work for a fantastic company that treats their clients with respect and integrity. We can close loans in 2 to 3 weeks. We have access to all available programs. For every loan that closes with me, I will gift your clients with a home warranty or credit towards their closing costs and sometimes both.
Mr. Darren Marquardt Phone: 703-861-5099
Welcome to an unparalleled real estate experience. When it’s time to buy a home, sell property, or purchase real estate as an investment, chose a superior real estate resource. Benefit from proven market expertise, exceptional service, and a team dedicated to ensuring successful transactions.
He and his team hold the keys to open doors and help to make for a smooth move! They always exceed expectations so let my team and me help you get what you want in the time you want it. Your Realtor For Life.
* Graduate of George Mason University Magna Cum Laude with a B.F.A. in Dance
* Board Member of the GMU Alumni Board 2008-2011
Graduate of the Real Estate Institute, Accredited Buyer's Agent, Century 21 Top Producer, Senior Advisor-Centreville Gateway office, Teacher, Master Negotiator.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.