Call in to speak with the host
20 Rules for a Joyous Life
Few of us escape feelings of fear and self-doubt as we go about our lives. But the good news is that we can learn how to create within us a wonderful sense of confidence and peace of mind as we face all situations in our lives.
Here are 20 rules to help us handle the challenges, accomplish what we want and create a beautiful and satisfying life.
1. With eyes of gratitude, notice all the beauty around you.
2. Smile as you recognize the many blessings in your life.
3. Joyfully say thank you to all who contribute to your life.
4. Pick up the mirror and ask, “How can I be more helpful here?”
5. Commit to putting more love into everything you do.
6. Know that you count—and act as if you do.
7. Feel joy in the knowledge that your life has meaning.
8. Take a deep breath and cut the cord to any unhealthy dependency.
9. Let go of blame, stand tall and take control of your reactions to all life experiences.
10. Learn something valuable from all life experiences— good or bad.
11. Do your best and let go of the outcome.
12. Act responsibly and lovingly toward yourself and others.
13. Rise above your fear, and focus on all you have to give to the world.
14. Let go and allow the river to carry you to new adventures.
15. Be patient and trust “It’s all happening perfectly.”
16. Quiet your mind and trust that your inner wisdom will lead you wherever you need to go.
17. Relax knowing you can handle all that needs to be handled.
18. Reach out and invite others into your life.
19. Always choose the path with the heart.
20. Touch the world with love wherever you go.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.