Call in to speak with the host
1. Clarity. People trust what is clear, not ambiguous.
2. Compassion. It’s one reason everyone loves Mom; she cares about others. Keep eye contact, empathize and hold one conversation at a time for effective listening.
3. Character. Do what’s right, not easy. Think George Washington.
4. Competency. Example: You don’t want just anyone to do your root canal. You want someone who will do it well.
5. Contribution. People trust your contribution, your results. Someone full of compassion and character who doesn’t bring results will suffer in the trust department.
6. Commitment. The only way to build trust is to make and keep a commitment.
7. Connection. People like to buy from and be around friends.
8. Consistency. It’s why we trust McDonald’s. We get the same burger in Frankfurt as in Cleveland.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.