Call in to speak with the host
Matt Berkowitz brings on Mario Coss to discuss "scientific literacy" and
its importance with respect to advocating social change. A wide variety of
topics are touched upon, including the peer review process, key
perspectives that must be adopted for performing good research, and the
influence of the market system on the scientific process. This is a
precursor to Matt Berkowitz's upcoming lecture "How to Know What's True:
Steps to Successful Research".
1. Merchants of Doubt, by Naomi Oreskes and Erik Conway
2. Bad Science / Bad Pharma, by Ben Goldacre
3. How to Read a Paper: The Basics of Evidence-Based Medicine, by Trisha
4. S3 Science, Statistics and Skepticism, by Fourat Janabi
5. Good Science, Bad Science, Pseudoscience, and Just Plain Bunk How to
Tell the Difference, by Peter A. Daempfle
6. Informal Logical Fallacies: A brief guide, by Jacob E. Van Vleet
7. Supersense: From Superstition to Religion – the Brain Science of
Belief, by Bruce Hood
About: ZM Global Radio is a weekly radio show presented by various active coordinators of The Zeitgeist Movement in a rotational fashion. These broadcasts discuss the developments and aims of The Zeitgeist Movement.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.