The Power of an Internal Franchise offers the tools and strategies to build an ownership culture, put it to work in your business, and share the rewards of ownership with everyone.
You'll discover how to:
1. Find and keep engaged and entrepreneurial employees;
2. Brand your workplace and create a destination for employees;
3. Define your company's operating model and then share it with your employee;
4. Link employee behavior with business performance;
5. Focus your entire organization on a business goal;
And the author, Marty O'Neill, founder of Corsum Consulting and author of 2 other books, delivers data, anecdotes, corporate profiles, and steps you can take that deliver on his claim and which you can use to make and deliver on those claims yourself.
Marty has been an operator and consultant in the technology services and software industries for 25 years. He has started technology based services companies, led two IT Services firms through successful acquisitions and ran a business unit for a Fortune 50 company.
Prior to this, he was CEO of Canal Bridge Consulting, a management consulting firm. Marty was also the President and CEO of CTX Corporation, an IT Service company in the Federal Intel market. He founded and was COO and Director of Rapid Systems Solutions, an IT services company.
Stop by and listen to this seasoned expert on growing businesses.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register