Call in to speak with the host
What’s your story? Do you know what you know? Can you get across your best capabilities quickly and powerfully? Is your resume ready for prime time or does it scream “old” or “inexperienced”? You are more than your skill set and you must be ready to close the deal by properly getting your story across. In today’s segment we’ll discuss:
· Telling Your Story – what makes you so good and valuable at what you do – the capabilities you’ll bring to an organization.
· Interview Coaching – Preparing for all types of interviews, behavioral, spur of the moment, phone or hallway.
· Resume Optimization for automated screening – organized to showcase your capabilities.
· Packaging and Presentation - Packaging yourself so that your strengths show through – how you present yourself may make all the difference.
· Stuck in a Rut – taking it to the next level.
Diane Bochy's website: http://www.theinterview.us.com
It's good to talk.