Popular in Youth
When a child is accepted as an adult depends on the culture he/she is living in explained Peter Allen, Program Director at College Excel, to Lon June 22, 2016. He continued in observing that around the world that age ranges from 11 to 30 years of age, and usually is a cultural decision depending on the culture’s values rather than by law as it is in the US. Listen to this interview as Allen concludes that the so called “Failure to Launch” epidemic is really a self-created problem coming from our expectations and when it is a personal problem and when therapy and clinical intervention might be needed.
Contact: Peter Allen 541-633-7519 firstname.lastname@example.org www.collegeexcel.com
Lon Woodbury 208-267-7717 email@example.com www.strugglingteens.com
This is one of a series of short interviews about new developments in the network of private, parent-choice residential schools and programs helping struggling teens and young adults. The guests are innovative leaders in this network. To hear other interviews in this series, click on "Follow" above, or click on The Woodbury Report or www.strugglingteens.com
Part II of Dr. Walter Farrell's returns to continue the discussion of the expansion of charter schools in the U.S.
In this episode, Dr. Farrell we continues the discussion into how this trend impacts professionals and the quality of the educational learning environment for students. You can listen to Dr. Farrell's commentary from Part I here.
Dr. Walter C. Farrell, Jr., is a retired professor of social work and a fellow in the Center for Urban and Regional Studies (CURS) at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. His research interests include the study of minority economic development issues, demographic change and inter-ethnic conflict in contemporary society, the privatization and “charterization” of public education, workforce diversity, and urban social policy. He has appeared on the Today Show with Matt Lauer and National Public Radio’s The Connection to discuss public school privatization, and he has lectured to parent, teacher, and union groups throughout the nation.
Welcome to our very first episode of YWP Youth With a Purpose. My name is Ambria Shaw I am 16 years old and I am the hostess of Youth With a Purpose, a podcast targeting teens who want to use/ find their spiritual gifts and grow closer to Christ . In this introductory episode I will be talking about what we do here on YWP and how this channel can influence the lives of teens in a teen perspective. Now lets get into the podcast!
Join us as the Jr. Giant reporters discuss their fathers. They are going to find out what they like and don't like about being fathers. They will also get wisdom nuggets from their fathers. We will be joined by the father and son gospel singing team; Ezekiel and Reginald Summers. You don't want to miss this show.
Are we going into all the world or going into all the other buildings that teach what we do? What about a lost and dying generation, a lost and dying world literally dying in the balance? What about them?
Apparently living off the grid, off the land, and without company [government] assistance is now a crime that can land you in jail, and cause you to lose your home.
Instituted in 2006 by company Los Angeles County Supervisor Michael Antonovich, the company of Los Angeles Board of Supervisors’ Nuisance Abatement Teams have been targeting and jailing residents for victimless misdemeanors and code violations.
Code enforcement teams have been hitting unincorporated areas of L.A. company [County] hard, leaving local off-gridders unsure of what the future holds. Local residents are freighted that they may lose not only their homes, but their freedom as well.
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (7 chatters)
- Dino Dean (7 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (7 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (5 chatters)
- NSM Media Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Great Tribulation Ministries (3 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- Twin Flame Radio (3 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Brian Tarvin (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- TAPN (1 chatters)
- Tarhaka (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit