Call in to speak with the host
On this episode of the Yanks Go Yard Radio Show, host and Senior Staff Writer Ricky Keeler discusses the latest from Tampa as Spring Training is underway for the New York Yankees. Staff writers Jacob Winters and Rich Arleo join Ricky to talk about Jeter's retirement press conference and much more. Here are some of the topics:
1. Thoughts on Manny Banuelos' role with the 2014 Yankees
2. CC's weight loss - what are Sabathia's expectations?
3. Yankees interested in Ervin Santana - Do you take the chance?
4. Is team done signing MLB Free Agents?
5. Brian Roberts the starting 2B - how many games will he actually play?
6. Ubaldo Jimenez signs with the Orioles - Reaction to that signing
7. Yankee Yell - This is where the Kevin Long/Robinson Cano comments will be discussed!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.