Popular in Writing
As exciting as it is to make money writing, it's not the end of the journey. Build a habit of investing in your education - and it will pay off big time.
It is an honor to have screenwriter Geoffrey Fletcher, Oscar nominated for best adapted screenplay for "Precious: Based on the Novel 'Push' by Sapphire'' as a guest on This Is Some Scene.
Precious is a story of a semi-literate teen girl from Harlem in 1987 that has captivated audiences since the 2009 Sundance Film Festival.
He is one of Variety's "10 Screenwriters to Watch"
R.D. Moore and the late George Dorsey's son, Dean Dorsey, join us this afternoon to discuss "The Chopper Caper," an action-packed novel that centers around two combat chopper pilots who, during the middle of the Vietnam War, plan to hijack an armored truck with three million in cash that's traveling through Oregon.
Writer and former guidance counselor Roger Casterline has written an invaluable book, "The IKE Disease," which will become the resource for communicating with your children. Today, Mr. Casterline will discuss his book, the writing process and how readers can use his book to build a better bridge of communication with their children.
Angela Heppner is a wonderful new writer who has just published her first book. She is a powerful dreamer committed to living her dreams more than anything on this life. Her dream of being a writer has become a reality. Angela is now in an expansion phase. She has just joined The New Writers as a director and coordinator. She is the founder of a self publishing e - course called The Writers Dream that will be launched by the group in some weeks.
Join us in this talk and ask questions. We are p
N. Kali Mincy Coach for Writers interviews Dr. Patricia Sullivan, author of Lift Every Voice: The NAACP & the Making of the Civil Rights Movement.
Join them as they discuss:
* Writing and publishing strategies that create great nonfiction
* The history of black wealth in America
* Gentrification and a history of other American housing crises
* Why the biggest names in civil rights haven't made it to the history books
* What Americans must do before they can have honest, construct
Adrian will talk to the new cast of the hit StagePlay Circle of Influence by Sherry Wright Gully.
Adrian Kelly, Jr.
Gloria Cooper- Woodard
Join Host Live Chats
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (13 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (12 chatters)
- Proclaiming Gods Awesome Plan (4 chatters)
- JonSabin (3 chatters)
- We Are One Amerca (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- ADeep Aries (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- THE Collision of Faith Politics (1 chatters)