Is the current state of current events ticking you off? Do you spend the available moments in your day looking at news sites and social media? Is the anger boiling up inside you affecting your work and life? On today's "Unfrustrated," we offer seven steps to unfrustrate yourself from current events. It doesn't mean ignoring them. Rather, it's to help you take a step back and turn the anger into something more productive.
1. This is not new
2. Be angry, but not all day
3. Step away from it - especially social media
4. Turn that anger into something productive
5. Be creative
6. Talk to someone on the opposite side of the argument - face-to-face
7. Every negative has a positive
ScoutPuppy Local. Advertising anywhere else is JUST PLAIN STUPID! Visit scoutpuppy.com now and SAVE YOUR business today.?
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register