How do you unfrustrate yourself from debt? No matter how much debt you have, there's always an inkling at the back of your mind telling you it needs to be paid off. Yet, you're not sure how. We discuss seven steps to help move you forward on today's episode of "Unfrustrated."
1. Panic isn't going to get you anywhere
2. A dollar made is a dollar more than you had
3. Stop spending on the non-necessities
4. Stop taking from Peter to pay Paul
5. Determine todebt-to-income ratio
6. Read or listen to Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover
7. Get help where you can
This Week's Sponsors:
The Next Year Now Podcast. Hosted by Tom Heffner, this podcast uncovers everyday, purposeful habits and practices to help you thrive at work and in life. Learn More at nextyearnowpodcast.com.
ScoutPuppy Local. Advertising anywhere else is JUST PLAIN STUPID! Visit scoutpuppy.com now and SAVE YOUR business today.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register