Popular in Women
An Interview with Kelsie Morales, the founder of Girl Power Studio where she produces, directs, writes, and hosts education videos for girls.
Following the threads of our separate lives into conversation today, Bonnie, Jeanie and Teresa find ourselves focused on three topics: how our attitude can create a field that impacts our reality, how our alignment with ourselves can create peaceful certainly, and how Bonnie's new DVD: The Heart to Lead: Women as Allies for the Greater Good may be the next step forward in our conversation campaign. [We continue to reach into our experiences to share conversation that gets to the heart of the ma
UNITY HEALIN TRUST RESPECT HONOR FORGIVINESS FREEDOM IN THE SISTAHOOD GODDESSHOOD, REFLECTING ON THE TRUE NATURE OF THE BLACK WOMAN INTUITION LEARNINGTO BRING OUR POWER OUT NOT BEING AFRAID TO BE WHO WE ARE ETC.....EVERY WOMAN IS A CREATOR BUT THE IS FOR THE BLACK WOMAN...WE MUST GET OUR SISTAHOOD TIGHT FIRST......PEACE & LOVE
Do you say yes when you really want to say no? Do you "walk on eggshells" around certain
people, believing you can control their emotions? Do you think you must have solutions for
other people's problems?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be codependent.
In an era of Authenticity & Truth, these Principles come to nudge us in the soft, inclusive way of the Divine Feminine. As a balance to who we are we are invited to explore these Truths. Learn about the Sacred Chalice Silent Retreat. Sept. 17-19 in the Bershires, MA.
Do you think cheaters or the act of cheating has evolved with the internet? Has the internet made it easier or harder to cheat? Have you caught someone "in the act" on one of the social media networks? Or have YOU been busted? Join us in the House of SOMS for a candid discussion on cheating in the 21st century.
What is your life mission? Why are you here on earth. People who discover their life mission are on the move! On July 14, 2010 a team of 80 people from Water of Life Community Church headed to Detroit. Their mission was to bring hope, possibility, and the Gospel to the city of Detroit. The trip was life- changing as over 474 people gave their life to Christ, 4100 people were fed lunch. 900 families received groceries, 100 bikes repaired, and so much more.
On Aug. 28th 2010, Randy Sargent, the
You may notice our selection of women's talk radio is curved for comfort, allowing for extra support in all the right places. Actually, if you think that's what women want to hear, spend some time on BlogTalkRadio and be prepared to take notes! Women in our post-aughts world defy categorization: we range from housewives to daredevils to CEOs, to everything in between. Our day might go from the yoga mat to ushering the kids to school to keynoting a conference to designing a park to playing on the company flag football team to attending a gala, then picking up orange juice on the way home. We are master multi-taskers, and love swapping secrets, so connect with some of the world's most notable women for advice on navigating your increasingly complex life – topics like health, starting a business, fashion, parenting, finance, cooking, decluttering, shopping, relationships, fitness, teaching and so much more.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (72 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (17 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (13 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (12 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (9 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (4 chatters)
- Israel Malik Esters Global (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- The Sinners Ball (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (2 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Hip Hop National Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Champion Talk (1 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (0 chatters)