Popular in Women
Suzanne created Fantasy Dating, a dating game that empowers singles to take chances, build confidence and find love.
A few summers ago, after listening to he girlfriends complain "I'm never going to meet anyone." and "All the good guys are taken" she challenged them to think outside the box and date a different way She had come up with a game in which they'd compete to earn points by exchanging numbers receiving texts, calls and going on dates. The competition transformed them from shy and whiny women to outgoing flirts, That summe they dared to flirt with guys at the market the beach, the gym and everywhere else they went, in just 10 weeks, they went on more dates than they had in the previous two years.
Their success inspired Suzanne to create a website so singles around the world could also dare to date. Fantasydatinggame.com gives singles an alternative to scrolling endless online dating profiles by challenging them to play the field in real life. Like other Fantasy Sports, players create leagues set stakes and compete to earn points./ But when they Fantasy Date they earn points by dating.
A little about Suzanne: Growing up in a small New Jersey town (complete with horse farms and cornfields) gave Suzanne Casamento plenty of time to make up stories. She earned her BFA in Creative Writing from Emerson College in Boston. Her stories and articles have been published in Seventeen, Teen and All About You. FINGERPRINTS, her YA novel, is loosely based on a story that appeared in Seventeen. Both stories are a lot like her 16th summer in New Jersey, when suddenly things weren’t so boring anymore. Suzanne currently lives in Los Angeles.
Mal Duane is a Women's Life Recovery & Empowerment Coach, Award-winning Bestselling Author of Alpha Chick: Five Steps for Moving from Pain to Power.
She is an Inspirational, Empowering Speaker and has been featured on numerous global telesummits.
She is a sought-after Media Guest appearing on over 125 radio shows since late 2011.
She is a highly successful Entrepreneur who build a multi-million dollar real estate business from scratch.
She is the Founder of the "Holly's Gift Foundation" -changing women's lives around the world.
She is the Host of the Positive Mental Shift teleseminar interview series featuring twelve visionary women who share their intimate stories of transformation.
Check out her website at www.alphachick.com
Meet Rana Florida, CEO, The Creative Class Group, Huffington Post's "Your Startup Life" Columnist.
She is also the other of UPGRADE: Taking Your Life From Ordinatry To Extraordinary. This book gathers the best practices not just from CEO's and business executives but from entrepreneurs, innovative thinkers, and creative leaders and presents their philosophies in simple and actionable terms that anyone ca put to good effect in their professional or personal lives from day one.
Rana Florida writes the Huffington Post column "Your Startup Life." CEO of Creative Glass Group, a consulting firm serving such clients as BMW Starwood, IBM, Philips Zappos and Johnson & Johnson. She has appeared on The Today Show and has been featured in The New York Times, and Fast Company. She previously served as Senior Director of Communications and Marketing at HMSHost (Host Marriott ServicesO, a $2 billlion dollar international organization in the travel industry working with hundreds of brands such as Starbucks, Tumi and Kenneth Cole.
Florida interview3ed successes from vastly different backgrounds and skills, and examined a host of other stand-outs in business and in life; her reseqarch concluded that there are seven key principles to achieving your business and life goals. UPGRADE examines these philosophies for living an Upgraded life starting with that first great step: Envisioning Your Future,
Check out www.creativeclass.com
Deondriea Cantrice is an author of numerous books, and a brand architect and speaker. Her books are both fiction and non fiction and she is experienced in reaching diverse audiences.
Jon Satin MBA and Chris Pattay BBA are The Possibility Coaches™. They are master coaches with expertise in the areas of relationships, divorce and life challenges & transitions. Going beyond traditional coaching, Jon and Chris have guided hundreds of individuals and couples since 2002 to create healthier relationships and lives. Their teachings demonstrate to clients how to gain a new perspective toward relationships & life by learning a new way of thinking and feeling. Jon and Chris walk their talk when it comes to modeling healthy relationships and lifestyle. They have been in partnership both personally and professionally for 25 years. As spiritual teachers, they provide unique insight that gives clients the capacity to establish a healthy reconnection of mind, body and spirit. Jon and Chris are authors of the highly acclaimed book: "Living an Inspired, Empowered and Joy-filled Life: 365 Daily Tips to Get You There!"
You may notice our selection of women's talk radio is curved for comfort, allowing for extra support in all the right places. Actually, if you think that's what women want to hear, spend some time on BlogTalkRadio and be prepared to take notes! Women in our post-aughts world defy categorization: we range from housewives to daredevils to CEOs, to everything in between. Our day might go from the yoga mat to ushering the kids to school to keynoting a conference to designing a park to playing on the company flag football team to attending a gala, then picking up orange juice on the way home. We are master multi-taskers, and love swapping secrets, so connect with some of the world's most notable women for advice on navigating your increasingly complex life – topics like health, starting a business, fashion, parenting, finance, cooking, decluttering, shopping, relationships, fitness, teaching and so much more.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (130 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (74 chatters)
- Yada (33 chatters)
- reactionariez (23 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (19 chatters)
- Bellesprit (17 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (11 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Omega Man (7 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)