Popular in Women
Join "Unflappable Today" host Carolyn Mosby-Williams as she interviews Kemba Smith Pradia. Smith Pradia's story garnered national attention in 1994 when she was sentenced to 24.5 years in federal prison. Smith Pradia gained her freedom after serving 6.5 years when former President Bill Clinton granted her clemency in December 2000. Her story begins when after graduating from high school in 1989 and entering college Kemba got involved with a drug dealer who was a major figure in a crack cocaine ring, drawing her in the middle of his life with physical, mental and emotional abuse.
Today, Smith Pradia is a wife, mother, advocate, soon to be author and subject of a movie about her life. Join 'Unflappable Today" as we hear her amazing story and how she is using her experience to help others. Her story has been featured on CNN, Nightline, CourtTV, The Early Morning Show and numerous national print publications. For more information on Kemba, visit www.kembasmithfoundation.org
My guest tonight is Michelle Bowden, a presentation and influencing skills expert and the author of DON’T PICTURE ME NAKED – how to present your ideas and influence people using techniques that actually work.
Michelle has been the Director of her own thriving business that offers in-house and public training programs to help people present and influence at work for the past 10 years. She coaches Australian executives for upcoming important presentations and is a conference speaker herself.
As well as all of that she’s also a very busy wife and mother of three little girls: Holly, Maddie and Annabelle.
You may notice our selection of women's talk radio is curved for comfort, allowing for extra support in all the right places. Actually, if you think that's what women want to hear, spend some time on BlogTalkRadio and be prepared to take notes! Women in our post-aughts world defy categorization: we range from housewives to daredevils to CEOs, to everything in between. Our day might go from the yoga mat to ushering the kids to school to keynoting a conference to designing a park to playing on the company flag football team to attending a gala, then picking up orange juice on the way home. We are master multi-taskers, and love swapping secrets, so connect with some of the world's most notable women for advice on navigating your increasingly complex life – topics like health, starting a business, fashion, parenting, finance, cooking, decluttering, shopping, relationships, fitness, teaching and so much more.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (31 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (9 chatters)
- Ive Got Your Number (6 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- Devine ConnectionPrayer (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- BigPoppaOnline (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Black and United Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (2 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (0 chatters)