Olivia Vivian is our bubbly, energetic, flipping amazing Australian Ninja Warrior.
Liv is new to Ninja, but has a passion for exercise and you can follow her crazy tricks on Instagram.
Guarantee you'll meet Olivia and the next Wolfpack Event, most likely hand-standing on something!
*Olivia is the oldest gymnast to ever compete for Australia
* In 2013, Olivia broke her back in two places and it looked unlikely she would ever return to gymnastics let along make it to Glasgow Commonwealth Games in 2014.
*Olivia was born with Diaphragmic Hernia (hole in diaphragm) and underwent surgery after birth that 1/3 children survive. She is now an ambassador for CDH Australia to inspire other children born with CDH and to bring hope and awareness to the families with children in the same position.
*Outside of sport, Olivia currently owns and manages a café in Mosman Park, Perth called the Leaky Tap.
* Olivia was an inaugural contested in the TV show Australia Ninja Warrior in 20 17 and 2018. 2017 was her first ever ninja, and she made it all the way to the warped all and like many before her, ran face first into it three times! With failure, sparked her love for Ninja Warrior and she now goes up the wall backwards! Season two of Australian Ninja Warrior will air soon, so results must be kept hush hush for now!
* Olivia is the one and only Australian pro member of Wolfpack Ninjas, a group of the worlds most talented Ninjas out to promote healthy living, one kid at a time.
* Olivia is the 2018 National Ninja League female champion, claiming her title in Atlanta Georgia becoming the one and only female who has hit a buzzer in stage one.
* Olivia recently traveled to Vietnam to compete in Sasuke Vietnam. Results to be posted soon!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register