Call in to speak with the host
TNA's Turning Point for 2011 is here and as ever, WGS Radio is here to provide a rundown on the card and everything that is going on with regards to the matches, including Bobby Roode defending his TNA World Title against AJ Styles and Jeff Hardy's first PPV match since his infamous appearance at Victory Road back in March. You can also call in to give your own thoughts on the event as well.
CURRENT SCHEDULED CARD
- TNA World Heavyweight Championship - Bobby Roode (c) vs. AJ Styles
- Jeff Jarrett vs. Jeff Hardy
- TNA Television Championship - Eric Young (c) vs. Robbie E
- TNA Knockouts Championship - Velvet Sky (c) vs. Gail Kim
- No Disqualification Match - Christopher Daniels vs. Rob Van Dam
- Mr. Anderson & Abyss vs. Bully Ray & Scott Steiner
- Crimson vs. Matt Morgan
- TNA Tag Team Championships - 6-Person Tag Team Match - Mexican America (Hernandez, Anarquia & Sarita) vs. Ink Inc. (Shannon Moore, Jesse Neal & Toxxin)
- TNA X-Division Championship - Austin Aries (c) vs. Kid Kash vs. Jesse Sorensen
It's good to talk.