Join us together with our guest, the founder of HarpSeals.org Ian Robichaud for an educational and enlightening discussion about the looming slaughter of another 300,000 baby seals.
Every year Canadian fishermen shoot, bludgeon and skin over 300,000 baby seals; many spend hours dying in their own blood. Many are skinned alive.
This is an industrial hunt by the Canadian government and pushed by the Canadian Seafood Corporations. Fishermen earn only 5% of their income this way; the other 95% is earned while over fishing and depleting the N Atlantic oceans without regard to sustainability and while totally ignoring their direct impact on the complete collapse of the Cod stocks just a few year ago. These fishermen use the baby seals as their scapegoats; an excuse to slaughter hundreds of thousands of baby seals, in one of the world most horrific practices of pardoned criminal cruelty.
Learn how to help stop this cruel hunt.
Hosted by Katia Louise assisted by Amanda Daniel, with Diva Vega live in the chat room as the Coordinator for Simulcast Discussions.
Help spread the word to save the seals.
Learn More on the Show & Resourc
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.