We Just Saying Talk Radio Show

We Just Saying Talk Radio Show

×  

Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow We Just Saying Talk Radio Show.

The Best SEX Show: Tips on SEXUAL SATISFACTION

  Broadcast in Romance

Call in to speak with the host

You asked for it so we are going to give it to you just how you like it..raw and uncut! On our sixth radio show episode we bring you something special just for the “Grown & SexXxy” audience. On Tuesday March 20, 2012 @ 9 pm central time the We Just Saying co-host team Dr.Feelgood, Ao, Steve, & Cookie present “The BEST Sex Show: MIND-BLOWING Tips on how to FULLY SATISFY your partner & get them to FULLY SATISFY you back.” Currently, only about 10% of couples can have an open conversation about their sex lives so that leaves the other 90% of folks who are having sex, but just don’t openly talk about it. Being unable to discuss sexual issues with your partner can lead to boredom, bad sex, dissatisfaction, hurt feelings, decreased sexual desire, frustration, anger, other relationship issues, and sometimes wandering eyes. The good news is that no one has to have bad sex. We will be discussing great tips on different things to try with your partner & other sexual information to help you both give and receive full sexual pleasure with your partner. Do you know what the best sexual lubricant to use is & why? Do you know what the top four sexual positions are? Do you know what the different stages of sex are? All these questions and much more will be answered on our next show.**Warning..this show contains material intended for MATURE audiences ONLY!! Listener discretion is advised.

Tags:
AFRICAN AMERICAN
SEX
HAPPINESS
SATISFACTION
COMMUNICATION
h:276431
s:2994337
archived

Comments

 comments