Call in to speak with the host
Hannah Crum -- aka The Kombucha Mamma -- stops by to discuss the many health benefits of kombucha as well as the controversies surrounding it.
Topics will include:
* Is kombucha just another passing fad?
* Why commercial kombucha is so darn expensive.
* The REAL reason kombucha was taken off the shelves a few years ago.
* How to make it at home for cheap -- and safely.
* The scoop on the alcohol and sugar content.
* How to become a “master brewer.”
Learn more about Hannah at www.kombuchakamp.com
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.