Call in to speak with the host
Kim Schuette - Clinical Nutritionist and Certified GAPS Practitioner - returns to the show to discuss thoughtful, intentional conception. Topics will include:
* The rise of birth defects, autism, learning disabilities, and autoimmunity in children.
* The conception practices of indigenous cultures.
* The role of malnourishment in infertility and erectile dysfunction.
* The significance of heavy metals, xenobiotics, and plactics in conception and fertility.
* The best supplements for pre-conception couples.
Learn more about Kim at www.biodynamicwellness.com and www.GAPSinfo.com.
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.