Call in to speak with the host
In a unique history-based show, host Derek Simon flies solo and discusses the career of the great Man o’ War, attempting to separate the myth of “Big Red” from the reality:
* How many opponents did Man o’ War beat as a three-year-old?
* What’s the truth behind Man o’ War’s infamous loss to Upset in the Sanford at Saratoga?
* How many lengths did Man o’ War beat Sir Barton by in their famous match race?
* Was Man o’ War’s long stride the key to his success? How did it compare to other champions?
* How many track, American and World records did Man o’ War set or tie?
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.