It's hardly surprising to find anyone who is unaware of the odorless, tasteless, toxic, and inorganic chemicals and pharmaceuticals in our drinking water. Our tap water invariably contains a variety of poisons such as chlorine, chloramine, asbestos, pesticides, fluoride, copper, mercury, and lead. Boiling your water, running it through a home filtration system, or drinking bottled spring water and mineral waters, mean that you're still injesting these contaminants, even in minimal doses.
The best way to remove all these contaminants is by distilling. And whilst the majority of us are aware of this, we don't act on this knowledge. Perhaps money is a factor, or perhaps laziness comes into play, but the facts are that if we want to keep our aging shell healthy, self-repairing, continuously revitalised, and seemingly youthful, we need to take another serious look at the quality of water we are putting into our system, and the process by which we can create this pure and beneficial liquid healing gold.
Continued here . . .
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register