Learn how to maximize pet health with whole foods, not drugs from Dr Judy Morgan, Author of "Yin And Yang Nutrition for Dogs".
Dr. Judy Morgan is an acclaimed holistic veterinarian from New Jersey who has just published her latest how-to book about home cooking for pets. Titled "YIN & YANG Nutrition for Dogs, Maximizing Health with Whole Foods, Not Drugs," (co-written by Hue Grant), this book boldly explains why premade commercial food is not the optimal diet for dogs and how Chinese medicine can help us do better by preparing simple yet nutritious home cooked or raw meals for each stage of a dog's life.
She is also the author of the popular guidebook "From Needles to Natural: Learning Holistic Pet Healing" as well as the home cooking for dogs and cats handbook, "What’s For Dinner, Dexter?: Cooking For Your Dog Using Chinese Medicine Theory."
For this episode of Tripawd Talk Radio we will discuss:
- What inspired her to publish this latest how-to book.
- Why conventional veterinary medicine discourages us from feeding real food to our pets.
- What Chinese Medicine theory can teach us about home prepared meals and helping our dogs stay strong and healthy.
- How food can heal or alleviate the symptoms of urgent conditions like kidney disease, cancer and more.
- Dr. Morgan's best tips for cooking for dogs with cancer
- Simple ways to make the transition to a home-prepared diet.
Find more helpful pet amoutation recovery and care resources at Tripawds.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register