This episode will introduce you to popular social media channels. During this introductory session we will explore the ins and outs and how to get started with: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Wordpress.
During subsequent episodes we will cover the characteristics of each social media in more details. In the upcoming episodes I will also explain how to:
- Create a social media profile
- Joining and creating groups, circles and communities
- Connecting with friends and colleagues
- Creating a social media page
- Starting and contributing to discussions and conversations
- Liking and unliking others
- Engaging your followers and connections
- Following and unfollowing others
- Your privacy
If you have any social media related questions, please feel free to ask and I will be more than happy to reply. Go to http://learningnewsnetwork.com and click on the "ask LNN (questions) tab to write your question(s). I would love to hear from you.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.