Call in to speak with the host
This episode will introduce you to popular social media channels. During this introductory session we will explore the ins and outs and how to get started with: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Wordpress.
During subsequent episodes we will cover the characteristics of each social media in more details. In the upcoming episodes I will also explain how to:
- Create a social media profile
- Joining and creating groups, circles and communities
- Connecting with friends and colleagues
- Creating a social media page
- Starting and contributing to discussions and conversations
- Liking and unliking others
- Engaging your followers and connections
- Following and unfollowing others
- Your privacy
If you have any social media related questions, please feel free to ask and I will be more than happy to reply. Go to http://learningnewsnetwork.com and click on the "ask LNN (questions) tab to write your question(s). I would love to hear from you.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.