Together, we will encourage and support each each other as well as stimulate each other's right brains with fun activities. Join me as we find our authentic voices, resist stories that don't nourish us, and cultivate alone time. With God's help, and lots of laughter, this will truly be our Summer of Freedom.
Are you looking for healthy and generous helpings of connection, alternative perspective, directness, honesty and understanding? Whelpst, you've come to the right place.
Opening day proposed schedule:
1. Physically de-stressing guided breathing and movement: Focusing on the largest muscles in the body: hips, thighs, and buttocks (aka pillows).
2. Skit: "The Road to Edina/Santee/Abilene: Don't Go Where No One Wants To Go."
3. Declare: What does your Summer of Freedom look like? What do you WANT?
4. Tuning In: Choosing Solitude Time without an invitation.
5. "Loose the Chains: Building You up and Sending You out." Words of life and encouragement.
6. Practice: A homework handout for the week.
7. Laughter and Love: Tony's hilarious stand up comedy.
Thanks for checking out this summer kick-off event!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register