Join the Sports Narrative Radio Show on their new night, Thursdays from 7:30 til 9PM CDT, as they get you ready for the weekend to come in the world of sports. On the show this week:
- We explore the history of the rivalry between the NY Jets and NE Patriots
- Dustin and Feltman take us into the red hot races in MLB and tell us why the Rangers offense has evaporated in the sun
- We take an in depth look into the scandals in Oklahoma State and around the SEC
- We give you all the key matchups in college and pro football this weekend, including the big game between Johnny Football and Alabama and Week 2 in the NFL
- And we make a bunch of wild ass picks against the spread in the NFL and show you exactly why all those buildings in Vegas are so awesome
All this and a ton of fun to boot! Live Thurs 7:30-9PM CDT or anytime as a download on your phone or on ITunes
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.