Call in to speak with the host
Tonight's discussion at 7:30 P.M. will consist of:
1. How do you think we can improve women's rights around the world.
2. How are the roles of women now different from the past.
3. Why should women be treated any different than men? Why should they not be treated like men?
4. As a women do you feel you have less rights?
5. Do you feel that in america today women's rights are considered more or less important than the average American. by the average politician, by the average woman?
6. Do you consider political activism in support of maintaining/increasing women's rights a high priority. medium priority or low priority?
7. Have your rights as a woman been violated specifically because you are a woman, of so you can elaborate on it?
8. Which of the following do you consider the rights or a woman:
You can tune in on your smart phone on your TuneIn app by searching for WMAD or download the app. You can also log on towww.thesmokingglasshour.com and listen as well. Tonight is an exciting moment towards PROGRESS...
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.