Join the dynamic team of Ronald A. Edwards and Don Allen as they discuss current events surrounding Community Action Partners and the agency Crossing Barriers.
1. Black leadership in the metro are at each other throats. The backstabbing has reached and all time high. Tonight our team gives you an exlusive look at the current coonery in the Twin cities.
2. Minneapolis Urban League and NAACP remain silent and non-confrontational on "equity" in the Twin Cities.
3. The MNGOP Convention is this weekend. They hope to win in November, but tonight a GOP delegate tells you why they will not.
4. Don't look know, the joker is back in Minneapolis.
5. Council on Black Minnesotans has their 2014 Economic Summit planned for June 27-28 at the Carlson School of Business.
5. Don't miss this program!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register