"I started a joke, which started the whole world crying, but I didn't see that the joke was on me, oh no." -- Bee Gees
Join Debbie and Ellenor on Thursday, April 3rd when they will be discussing the history of April Fool's Day and why so many people enjoy playing practical jokes on others.
They'll also share some very interesting parctical jokes with their audience as well as open the phone lines to hear your favorite practical jokes.
Here's a few points they'll address during the show:
1) Does it take a good sense of humor to enjoy a practical joke?
2) Why laughter IS the best medicine.
3) What to do when a practical joke go seriously downhill?
4) What do you do when the practical jokes is on you?
5) If you can't beat 'em, punk 'em!
6) And, how do you create an award-winning pracitical joke?
Deb Durst is a national speaker, marketing and sales professional and co-author of "There's Lipstick on My Pigskin!" To schedule Durst for speaking engagements, media appearances, interviews, or book signings contact email@example.com.
Ellenor Kirkconnell is a motivational speaker and accomplished business professional in the nonprofit sector. To schedule Kirkconnell for speaking engagements, appearances, or interviews, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.