Join us (Debbie and Ellenor) on Thursday, March 27, 2014 at 10:00AM EDT when we discuss why the decision NOT to teach handwriting in school has far-reaching effects.
1. No more analysis of personality through handwriting. However, we do foresee a future in the analysis of personality by the phone you carry.
2. Future serial killers will taunt police via text messages using emoji and emoticons.
3. Childern born today will have the option of studying a new foreign language in college, Cursive.
4. Children cannot read letters or cards from grandparents. Well, at least money still talks.
5. What will we do with all the unused, lined, copy books?
Cursive Handwriting image: By Vacuumfan7072 (Own work) [CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.