4/7/13-Full house on tonight's show as Lee Sanders, Diamond K, and Tammy cover the fallout from WWE WrestleMania 29. Did it truly live up to the hype? The trio discusses. Our phone lines are open as we're giving away awesome prizes and taking calls! Find out who won from:
Pre-show Wade Barrett (c) vs. The Miz Singles match for the Intercontinental Championship
1. The Rock (c) vs. John Cena Singles match for the WWE Championship
2. Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger for the World Heavyweight Championship
3. The Undertaker vs. CM Punk
4. Sheamus, Randy Orton & Big Show vs. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns) Six-man tag team match
5. Ryback vs. Mark Henry
6. Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan) (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston for the WWE Tag Team Championship
7. Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman) vs. Triple H (w/ Shawn Michaels) No Holds Barred match; if Triple H loses, he must retire.
8. Chris Jericho vs. Fandango
9. Tons of Funk (Brodus Clay & Tensai) and The Funkadactyls (Cameron and Naomi) vs. Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow) and The Bella Twins (Brie and Nikki Bella) Eight–person mixed tag team match
B.S or no fluff, just honest, informative and interactive!
Wrestling questions? Email us: Enfinity1Productions@gmail.com
Follow us on Twitter @
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register