On this episode I have a very special interview with U.S. Army Veteran Dave Vancura, I answer the question you've been asking yourself "Should I go see American Sniper?", and we talk about what Steve Jobs would think of todays Apple if he were still alive. In Studio guests include Alan Pavlo and Seth Eagleson.
The Super Bowl is next week and the Puls3 has caught the bug. We're gonna look into a so called "new take" on the Super Bowl Halftime show and we start our countdown of the top 15 Super Bowl commercials of all time.
Dont miss any details about The Puls3, Like the Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/ThePuls3
The Puls3 15-11 top commercials of all time
15. (Screaming animals) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVfPmzs2M04
14. (Betty White) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18ya0-OZ58s
13. (Bud Light cheese and wine) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEWtTVaIH0M
12. (Working Monkeys) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1owcncKCHg
11. (Budweiser frogs) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkavReH4LE0
Be sure to tune in next week to see if your Favorite commercial made the top ten.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register